Eagle Scout service projects are the most rewarding part of most Eagle Scouts’ journey. They create fantastic chances to use and showcase Scouting practice and training in meaningful ways. Not only are you able to help others, but you also have an opportunity to create a project that can benefit the local community for generations to come.
Getting disc golf tee signs as an Eagle Scout project is a good idea for several reasons:
1. Community service: Installing tee signs can improve the disc golf experience for players and make the course more accessible to new players.
2. Physical labor: Installing tee signs requires physical labor, which can help scouts meet the requirements for their Eagle Scout rank.
3. Planning and execution: Planning and executing a tee sign installation project can help scouts develop valuable skills such as project management, budgeting, and teamwork.
4. Long-term impact: Tee signs are a long-lasting addition to the disc golf course and can be enjoyed by players for years to come.
5. Special Interest: If the scout is interested in disc golf or has been playing disc golf, this project can be a great way to show his passion and give back to the community.
We help many Eagle Scouts with their project by creating tee signs for their local disc golf courses. We can help with all stages of the process, even fundraising. Contact us today to find out more information.